Choosing the business entity
Choosing a business is very important and crucial as it is connected with growth strategy and flexibility.
A business can be started and organized in various forms. Each form has its own pros and cons. The ultimate choice depends upon balancing the advantages and disadvantages of the various forms. The right choice is very crucial because it determines the capital requirement, scope, capacity, power, control, risk and responsibility of the entrepreneur as well as the division of profits and losses.
Our Services include:
Clairvoyant helps in selecting the right legal entity and the area of operations to optimize business profits by comparing various parameters like legal status, tax liability, profit sharing, quantum of risk and liability, legal and statutory compliances, environmental factors and compliances, benefits and subsidies by government and nature of business, benefits of local areas etc.
We have the reputation of getting specialized for one of the finest due diligence services in India, the process is slowly picking up as there are lots of cases pertaining to different verifications. Due diligence is a process that helps in strategic decision making for investments, mergers and acquisition, joint ventures, and other alliances. Due diligence process which starts with formulation of strategic questions and their answers and ends with due diligence reports ,certificates ,opinions followed by investments, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances and joint-ventures. Due diligence process activity needs extensive functional experience of consultants in industrial management consulting and financial services.
We help clients in value creations during and post due diligence services after investment, mergers and acquisitions, alliances and Joint-ventures. As a part of our due diligence process, we help clients to harness fruits of investments by creating value by increasing cash flow.
Clairvoyant assist the non-residents in their financial affairs in India as well as abroad. We provide advisory and compliance services pertaining to Taxation (Income Tax, Wealth Tax, DTAA, Custom etc), Foreign Exchange Law (RBI/FEMA, FCRA, Companies Act etc).
We also provide a number of support services to our clients e.g. bank matters, Loan/Borrowings, property matters, Remittances Certificates, investment matters, repatriation services, starting a business, sale-purchase of immovable property, family office services etc.
Tax Planning & Advisory
Clairvoyant offers a range of tax planning services to help you minimize your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. As, the majority of companies are subject to paying tax, but through strategic and skillful planning, the amount of tax paid annually can be reduced to a large extent. Our tax compliance and our planning efforts continue year-round to keep you informed of new tax legislation that arises and how it may impact you and your business.
Our team posses well experienced CAs who are suggesting and helping our corporate clients to plan and manage their tax paying structure. Our team provides the following services:
Determining and formulating the most tax effective structure for your business.
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs.
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment.
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximizing relief on acquisitions.
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry.
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment.
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
We are trusted advisor for the Indian corporate sector in foreign trade policies, litigation, dispute, and regulatory services. Our team consists of persons who have acquired extensive experience from revenue departments of the Government, public and private sector undertakings. With such a rare blend of talent and expertise, we support you with unique solutions developed in a cooperative approach. EXIM Consultants’ Foreign Trade and Customs consulting services aims at reducing client’s business expenses through optimizing customs duty and trade related costs in India. We help companies in identifying cost savings arising from our customs cost minimization exercise. Our Services include;
- Foreign Trade Policy – Interpretation of the Export and Import Policy and Procedures and advice on importability/exportability of various products and the procedural and documentation requirements
- Export Incentives – Advice on applicability, quantum, and procedure for realization of export incentive of duty drawback. Filing Duty Drawback brand rate applications, follow-up, and realization (for physical as well as deemed exports)
- Export House Activities – Obtaining Export House and Trading House Certificates by proper application, advocacy and follow-up. Renewal of such Certificates
- Export Oriented Units – Obtaining approvals for setting up Export Oriented units. Interpretation of Policy and procedures relating thereto.
- Special Economic Zone Units – Advice on setting up such Zones and also units in the same. Formation of such units
- Customs Valuation – Representing clients in customs valuation proceedings whenever imports are made from related parties
- Choice of Export Promotion Schemes in India – Helping clients to make right choice of Export Promotion Schemes like Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG), Duty Exemption and Remission Scheme, Duty Exemption Pass Book Scheme (DEPB) and Duty Drawback
- Customs Classification and Rates of Duty – The heads under which the goods imported/to be imported are classifiable and the consequent rates of duty payable. This also involves interpretation of various exemption notifications
- Import License and Other Applications – Interpretation of import and export license application, filing, follow-up and obtaining the license/authorizations/scrips:
- Import licenses for restricted items
- Advance authorizations under the duty
- Exemption scheme
- Export Promotion Capital Goods licenses (EPCG)
- Duty Exemption Pass Book (DEPB)
- Other types of licenses